Weber Premix 50kg Sp33
One coat high bonding ready mix plaster for light weight blocks
weberpremix SP-33 is a fiber reinforced cement-lime ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in fibers and additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability, curing and impermeability. weberpremix SP-33 is a special product dedicated for light weight blocks (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks) that can be applied for external and internal plastering without any rush coat. It can also be used for normal masonry blocks without rush coat. weberpremix SP-33 can be applied on concrete provided that a suitable rush coat is applied before (weberpremix SRC-2 or weberpremix SRC-S). weberpremix SP-33 can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines.It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.For the application on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up, weberpremix SP-1 or weberpremix SP-11 can also be used
Surface of application
Available packing :
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||
Feature and benefits :
Fiber reinforced Improved workability
Things to consider :
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-33, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers. The 1st layer should be roughened then cured.The 2nd layer should be applied at least 48 hrs after the 1st one.
- Finish the surface with a wooden or steel float as required. Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Not applicable on floor
- Although weberpremix SP-33 can be applied directly over light weight block, on smooth concrete surfaces, or those with low absorption, it can be made more receptive to plaster application by first applying a spatter dash slurry coat (weberpremix.SRC-2 or SRC-S) as a key coat for improved bonding & adhesion of subsequent layers