Weber Floor Rapid | Floor Screed
Easy to apply & clean
Suitable for wide range of tiles
Extended open time
Surface of application
External floor, Floor
Features and Benefits:
- Rapid drying,
- Shrinkage controlled
- Semi-dry floor screed.
- Improves quality, strength and drying speed.
- Polymer modified hydraulic binder.
- Could be applied internally and externally.
- Could be applied from 15 to 100 mm.
- Suitable for various acoustic insulation systems applications.
- Could be covered immediately with tiles.
- Could be covered with any sensitive floor covering after 4 days.
Things to Consider:
- Rapid drying.
- Fast covering.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded, or floated screed.
- Apply slurry coat prior to the application of weberfloor Rapid as a bonding agent for bonded screed.
- 25 kg weberfloor Rapid to be mixed with 1.7 Liter of clean water.
- Not suitable for direct application of PVC, vinyl, rubber, or parquet.
- Not recommended for industrial areas.
- Avoid foot traffic before 12-24 hours from the application.
- Do not add water to the mixture.