National Flat/Matt Synthetic Enamel
It is a general – purpose, economical synthetic enamel, based on alkyd resin, for architectural and decorative paints for wooden, masonry, steel and other surfaces. It dries to give high gloss film, resistant to cracks and withstands abrasions. It has good weather resistance and washability. It has very good adhesion on interior/exterior surfaces.
It is recommended as architectural decorative paints for masonry, metal etc. surfaces in domestic and moderate environments. It is not suitable for constant water immersion or over coating of zinc primed steel. It has very good hiding power and can hide minor surface imperfections. It is used for only air – drying purpose, it is preferred for interior use.
TECHNICAL DATA COLOUR,
- DRY FILM As per National Shade Card
- FINISH, DRY FILM Smooth / Glossy
- VOLUME SOLIDS (ASTM D2697) 43 ± 2%
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.09 ± 0.05 (White and Pastel Colors)
- THEORETICAL SPREADING 14.0 – 11.0 M2 / LTR
- RECOMMENDED DFT (DRY FILM) 30 – 40 Microns / Coat
- RECOMMENDED WFT (WET FILM) 70 – 95 Microns / Coat
- FLASH POINT 38°C