MDF Plain (Moisture Resistant - MR) 1.2m x 2.4m
- Product Description
- Technical Details
- Delivery Terms
A Grade MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard)
Medium-density fibreboard is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming it into panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally more dense than plywood.
Advantages of MDF:
- Consistent in strength and size
- Shapes well
- Stable dimensions (less expansion and contraction than natural wood)
- Takes paint well
- Takes wood glue well
- High screw pull-out strength in the face grain of the material
Uses of MDF as Building Material:
- MDF is often used in school projects because of its flexibility.
MDF is primarily used for indoor applications due to its poor moisture resistance.
It is available in raw form, or with a finely sanded surface, or with a decorative overlay.
MDF is also usable for furniture such as cabinets, because of its strong surface
- Origin - Thailand
- Grade - A / B
- Film Type - Plain Sheet
- Dimension - 1.22m x 2.44m (4ft x 8ft)
- Wood Core - Wood Fibre mixture of soft and hardwood
Delivery can be done anywhere in Dubai. Ensure you have sufficient personnel power and space to unload the plywood.