Fischer Shortest Nylon Plug for Plasterboard fixing GKS
Original price Dhs. 40.00 - Original price Dhs. 40.00
Dhs. 40.00 - Dhs. 40.00
Current price Dhs. 40.00
The fischer gypsum plasterboard fixing GK S is made of high-quality nylon. When in pre-positioned installation, the plug is screwed in using the setting tool included with a cordless screwdriver so that it is flush to the surface in gypsum plasterboard. No preliminary drilling is necessary for board thicknesses up to 15 mm. fischer GK S is fully supplied with a chipboard screw. It is therefore suitable for quickly and safely mounting pictures, lights, and electrical installations.
- The included setting tool combines the drilling and fixing setting functions. It thus allows for a fast and simple installation.
- The sharp, self-tapping thread of the GK enables a secure, positive fit fixing. This achieves a high load-bearing capacity.
- The short fixing length means that only a small amount of space is required behind the board. As a result, the GK can also be used in the case of unknown board thickness and cavity depth.
- The cross-drive recess in the head of the fixing means that the GK can also be screwed out like a screw without a setting tool.
- The GK can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.