Fischer Expansion plug
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price Dhs. 8.00 - Original price Dhs. 26.00
Dhs. 8.00 - Dhs. 26.00
Current price Dhs. 16.00
The fischer expansion plug S is the original and the proven classic millions of times for decades. The plastic fixing is made entirely from high-quality nylon. As a result, the plug is particularly robust during installation and guarantees permanent security. As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This prevents the building material from spalling due to fixings close to the edge. Wood or chipboard screws can be used to fix the object. The fischer expansion plug S is ideal for fixing in concrete and solid masonry.
- The rimless plug sleeve allows for the plug to be set as deep as required below the plaster to the bearing substrate to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
- As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This allows for smaller edge distances.
- The slimline plug geometry makes it easy to push the plug into the drill hole. For a fast and simple installation.
- The anti-rotation lock prevents the plug rotating in the drill hole, thus guaranteeing a high level of installation safety.
- Soap holder
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The expansion plug S is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- When turning in the screw, the expansion plug S expands in two directions, thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + plaster and/or insulation material thickness + fixture thickness + 1 x screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws.
- The edge distance must be at least one plug length.
- For installations close to the edge, turn the plug so that the expansion force acts parallel to the edge.
|Min. drill hole depth||h1||25||[mm]|
|Wood and chipboard screws||ds||2.0 - 3.0||[mm]|