Fischer DuoTec 12 RH round hook
The unique function and toggle geometry of the fischer DuoTec allows it to handle very heavy loads for a gravity toggle. Where multiple fixings are required, this reduces the number of fixings and maximises security. As a member of the DUO line, the fischer DuoTec comprises two plastic components. The red and hard component of the plug sleeve facilitates the consistent distribution of the load, while the grey and soft component prevents damage to the panel's surface by the fixing, reducing the load. The fischer DuoTec is set like a gravity toggle for applications in panel building materials. The toggle can also be used as an expansion plug in solid building materials.
- Flexible screw mount allows for the use of screws and hooks with different thread shapes.
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastics and a metal skeleton insert (fischer DuoTec 12) allow the toggle to handle heavy tensile and transverse loads in all panel building materials.
- Soft grey nylon contact surface distributes the load over the panel surface, thereby minimising weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard drill hole diameters and short tilting element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including cavities with insulation.
- White flush sleeve with snap function allows the plug to be pre-installed quickly and securely in the drill hole.
- With scale on the grip strap (fischer DuoTec 12) for determining the required screw length (scale value + 20 mm).
- Kitchen hanging cabinets
- Living room cabinets
- Heavy hanging baskets
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Wooden panels, such as OSB boards, chipboard, MDF sheets
- Steel plates
- Plastic boards
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
Also functioning in:
- Solid materials, such as concrete and wood
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The fischer DuoTec is designed for pre-positioned installation.
- Simple installation with a standard diameter 10 or 12 mm drill bit.
- The short toggle element makes it suitable for narrow and even with mineral wool insulated cavities. Note the length of the toggle element!
- Functions like an expansion plug in solid building materials such as concrete or wood. Note, not with metric screws!
- Flexible screw insert allows for the use of wood, chipboard and metric screws and hooks.
Download The Data Sheet Here
|Min. panel thickness
|Max. panel thickness
|Min. cavity depth
|Min. drill hole depth