Fischer DuoSeal for Wet Area 6 x 38 S PH TX A2
The fischer DuoSeal is a 2-component plug which seals the drill hole in wet areas without any additional sealing compound. The nylon plug with the enclosed screw has been independently tested by the Testing and Certification Institute of the Säure Fliesner Vereinigung e. V. The watertightness is confirmed in accordance with ETAG 022 and DIN 18534 up to the water exposure class W3-I. Taking into account the national and international sealing standards for wet areas, the DuoSeal in combination with the enclosed screw is suitable for applications in commercial, private and public wet areas which are frequently exposed to splash water and temporarily accumulated water. In any case, please take note of the general national regulations on the use of plugs in wet areas.
- The DuoSeal completely seals drill holes in tiles without additional sealing compound and thus prevents structural damage caused by moisture in the building material.
- The DuoSeal is ideally suited for tiled surfaces which are exposed to very frequent splashing water and temporarily accumulated water.
- The universal plug can be installed gently on tiles with very little effort.
- It´s red component ensures a secure hold in all building materials. Thus, the DuoSeal achieves the same load values as conventional nylon plugs.
- The stainless steel screw included in the set is ideally suited for installation in wet areas and avoids rusting.
- The soft plastic rim closes the drill hole completely and flexibly adapts to the shape of the attachment part.
In tiled wet areas like:
- Swimming pools
- Sports facilities
- Laundry rooms
- Shower panels
- Hair dryer holders
- Kitchen accessories
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Light concrete (solid brick)
- Light concrete (hollow brick)
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Gypsum block
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The DuoSeal is only suitable for application on tiles and can only be mounted as pre-position installation. A suitable diamond or tile drill should be used for drilling the hole.
- The DuoSeal can be installed gently on tiles with just a few hammer blows. The rim of the shaft prevents the plug from being set too deep and additionally seals the drill hole.
- The red component made of high-quality nylon automatically activates the optimum function principle (spreading, folding, knotting) depending on the building material for best hold.
- The soft grey component is pressed against the drill hole wall by screwing in the screw and seals the drill hole completely.
- The grooves in the plug shaft compensate for unevenness in the hole, so that the sealing function is guaranteed even if the drill hole is not perfect.
Download The Data Sheet Here
|Drill hole diameter tolerance
||6 - 6.4
|Min. drill hole depth
||65 - tfix
|Min. building material thickness
||ds x ls
||4.5 x 60
||5 - 14
||5 - 10
|Max. fixture thickness
||50 x DuoSeal 6 x 38
50 x Panhead sealing screw4,5 x 60 A2