Fischer Chisel SDS Plus Flat
The fischer chisel SDS Plus Point 250 is a high-performance pointed chisel with SDS Plus drill chuck. The pointed chisel is mainly used for general chiselling and demolition work on masonry, concrete, and loose stone. Due to the concentrated force on the top, it is particularly suitable for breaking off, breaking through, and breaking up masonry.
- The SDS Plus drill chuck for the chisel enable the use with professional hammer drilling machines, and ensure a proven and safe transfer of force.
- The use of a high quality, specially hardened steel with surface protection increases the life span of the tools.
- The high oscillation endurance allows for high work comfort and contributes to the achievement of clean results.
- Material and surface finishing
- Creating holes, slots and installation paths
- Natural stone
Download The Data Sheet Here