Fischer Chemical Anchor Threaded Rod FTR Zinc Plated
Save up to 0%
The fischer threaded rod FTR is a cost-effective system component without approval for the fischer resin capsules RSB and RM II and for fischer injection mortars. For single fixations, the application with the pre-portioned resin capsule is particularly cost-effective. The hot-dip galvanised and zinc-plated steel threaded rods enable extremely diverse applications. The system is particularly suitable for cost-effective fixations indoors where no approval is relevant. The FTR is set with the bonded anchor setting tool and a hammer drill using rotating and hitting motions. During the resin capsule setting process, the capsules are destroyed by the characteristic oblique edge and are mixed, and the mortar is activated.
- The threaded rod FTR is the cost-effective solution for applications with resin capsules where no approval is required.
- Anchorings with resin capsules without approval
- Anchorings with injection mortars without approval Building materials
- Natural stone with dense structure
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- Due to its oblique edge, the threaded rod FTR is particularly suitable for use in conjunction with resin capsules.
- The threaded rod FTR is set using a hammer drill and the accompanying setting tool in rotating and hitting motions.
- During setting, the oblique edge of the FTR destroys the capsule and mixes and activates the mortar.
- Use with injection mortar is also possible. Here, the threaded rod is manually inserted into the drill hole with a light rotating movement until it reaches the base of the hole.
Download The Data Sheet Here