Bosch Angle Grinder 2200W 7" / 180 mm with Deadman Switch - GWS 2200-180H
- Product Description
- Technical Data
- Package Content
Highest Power per kilo!
- Used for Metal Works and Construction.
- Superior grinding/cutting performance due to powerful 2200 W motor
- Long life time under tough working environment and heavy working load due to robust design and parts
- Additional safety due to the Deadman switch
- Reliable quality, as per Bosch standards
- Bosch Angle Grinder Professional GWS-2200-180 features the Highest power per Kilo and Superior grinding/cutting performance due to powerful 2200W motor.
- Long life time under tough working environment and heavy working load due to robust design and parts.
- Additional safety due to the Deadman switch.
- Power: Robust 2200W motor for powerful grinding and cutting application.
- Robustness: Full metal flange for more durability.
- Comfort and Safety:Presence of a 3rd hole on the gear housing for optimal handling. Deadman switch for user safety.
Rated input power* 2,200 W No-load speed* 8,500 rpm Disc diameter* 180 mm Grinding spindle thread M 14 Main handle Straight Rubber backing pad, diameter 180 mm Grinding head, diameter 140 mm Tool dimensions (width) 110 mm Tool dimensions (length) 475 mm Tool dimensions (height) 140 mm Weight 5.2 kg Switch Tri-Control
* Highlighted Data
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 104 dB(A); Sound power level 93 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
What’s Included in this Package
- Bosch Grinder 2200W 180mm, GWS 2200-180
- Auxillary handle
- Protective guard
- No metal working accessories are included**