Commercial Plywood 1.2m x 2.4m - Indonesia, Grade A
- Product Description
- Technical Details
- Delivery Terms
A Grade Purpose Poplar Core Plywood
Plywood is a material manufactured from thin layers or "plies" of wood veneer that are glued together with adjacent layers. The most common type of commercial plywood is used in a multitude of general-purpose applications, reaching from furniture manufacturing, interior decoration, container floors, packing materials.
The core of the materials is dependent on the sourcing country and the local timber species available. From Indonesia we are importing Grade A plywood panels on with hardwood and softwood mixed panels.
Uses of Commercial Plywood as Building Material:
- To make partition walls
- To make furniture, especially cupboards, kitchen cabinets and office tables.
- To make light doors and shutter
- Origin - Indonesia
- Grade - A
- Dimension - 1.22m x 2.44m (4ft x 8ft)
- Wood Core - Hardwood and Softwood Mix
- Glue Type - Urea - Moisture Resistant (MR)
Delivery can be done anywhere in Dubai. Ensure you have sufficient personnel power and space to unload the plywood.