Bosch Metal Cut - off Saw 2200 W, 355 mm - GCO 220
- Product Description
- Technical Data
- Package Content
Cuts steel like Butter. Power redefined.
- Used for Metal Works and Construction.
- Powerful cutting performance: Improved motor design to make tough cutting easier
- Long lifespan: Improved gearing system increases longevity
- Easy to carry: Reduced base size improves portability
FunctionsHigh durability of footplate thanks to metal base
- High overload capacity for the toughest of applications
- Stable on uneven cutting surfaces
- Tried-and-tested Bosch metal cut-off motor provides superior product lifetime
- Vertical D-handle for ergonomic working.
Cutting disc diameter* 355 mm Cutting disc bore* 25.4 mm No-load speed* 3,800 rpm Cutting capacity at rectangle 0º 100 x 196 mm Cutting capacity at square 0º 119 x 119 mm Cutting capacity at L-profile 0º 130 x 130 mm Cutting capacity at rectangle 45º mitre 107 x 115 mm Cutting capacity at square 45º mitre 110 x 110 mm Cutting capacity at L-profile 45º mitre 115 x 115 mm Tool dimensions (width x length x height) 256 x 520 x 400 mm Weight 15 kg Rated input power 2,200 W
* Highlighted Data
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 100.5 dB(A); Sound power level 113 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
What’s Included in this Package
- Bosch Metal Cut-Off Machine 2200W 355mm, GCO 220
- No metal working accessories are included**